NWCC MTB Sunday
NWCC Mountain Bike Sunday Sunday, January 21st, meet at 11:45 AM in the parking lot, wheels down 12:00 PM @ Brazos River Park in Sugar Land, TX Open to
Sunday, January 21st, meet at 11:45 AM in the parking lot, wheels down 12:00 PM @ Brazos River Park in Sugar Land, TX
Open to members and non-members. Please RSVP so we can have an idea of the headcount.
– Parking location: https://maps.app.goo.gl/8dKkcMooVVoK9UQK8; this is the parking lot near the water tower and for the Tower Run trail entrance. There’s no cost for parking.
– If you’re driving to the park on I-59 South, note that the Brazos River Turnaround exit is closed. So, you’ll need to go past the park and over the Brazos River to take the next exit (Exit 105 toward FM 2759/ TX-99/ Crabb River Rd/ Grand Parkway), take the U-turn under the interstate, take the frontage road back across the Brazos River (stay in the middle lane and do not get back on I-59 and do not take the turnaround) until you reach Festival Blvd. just before the water tower. …. You can also access the park from the University Blvd. exit, but then will need to drive through the park to get to the parking lot closest to the water tower.
– Restrooms & water are available at the start
– We plan to ride as 1 group, with many regroup points/ flexible options for distance and time.
– If we have enough people familiar with the trail, we can divide into smaller groups based on speed.
– Ride at your own risk, and a helmet is mandatory.
– Do not ride muddy trails nor leave ruts in the trails.
– Warn of oncoming riders (yield to those climbing uphill). Yield to hikers & alert of the number behind you or say “clear back/ last one” as courtesy.
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP
(Sunday) 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Brazos River Park
18427 Southwest Freeway