From the President August 30, 2022
Since my last missive, I’ve been across the pond with the Present Mrs. Donnelly visiting family and friends as well as cycling with club members up and down French mountains. See photos here https://nwcc.bike/recent-events-gallery/ and contact me for more info if you wish to join me in the future for this non-club trip.
Lots of events are upcoming! All of these events can be found here: https://nwcc.bike/club-events-calendar/
Monday, September 5 Labor Day VP Ride from Equal Parts Brewing (3118 Harrisburg Blvd, Houston, TX 77003) 35 miles social pace with food and drinks after. 9 am rollout
- Saturday September 10 at 3 pm NWCC general meeting at Senate Avenue Brewery, light bites and first drink will be on the club. Members and nonmembers are welcome.
- Sunday September 11 Monthly MTB ride rolls at 8.30 am in Huntsville State Park.
- Saturday September 17 Welcome to Cycling class at Bear Creek Park, starting at 2 pm. Details on the calendar as per link above.
- Wednesday morning, September 28 Barnyard Buddies Waller County Fairgrounds, 21988 FM 359 for children with special needs.
- Saturday September 24 two highly recommended out-of- state rides. If you have questions, ask here, https://www.facebook.com/groups/NorthwestActivities, since club riders have ridden in both.
- Big Dam Bridge ride in North Little Rock, AR, https://www.thebigdambridge100.com
- Birmingham Bike Club (BBC) 100 in Alabama, https://bhambikeclub.org/?page_id=1927#!event-register/2022/9/24/bbc-100-48th-annual-century
Look out for more news coming in the next few days.
Take care, be safe!