Forty-one people joined us for a lively meeting. After a review of upcoming rides and ongoing activities, the meeting concluded with about 15 minutes of general friendly discussion while participants shared stories of favorite bikes of long ago and in the current day.
- No more Zwift crits, which concluded this week. See more in Brent’s recap on the Northwest Cycling Club Activities page in Facebook.
- Zoom training rides free for all NWCC members! 6:30PM Mondays thru Thursdays email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- April 18 mountain bike ride Double Lake (Must be logged in as an NWCC member to see.)
- May 7-8 Texas Ultra Spirit in Fayetteville, Texas Fees range from $60 to $155 depending upon distance and group size. A 30% discount will be offered to NWCC members. About 30 volunteers will be needed. See more at http://texasultraspirit.com/ https://www.bikereg.com/49484 https://ridewithgps.com/routes/19166425
- June 25-26 SB 250 The board decided to donate $100 for every member who signs up for at least one day (not to exceed $1,000 in total). (See more at https://suzannahsmiles.org/)
- Sept. 1 Fall Crits at Bear Creek and continuing for five more weeks
- Date tbd Fall BBX/KFC
- 12/5 Club Holiday Party (Date yet to be confirmed by Eureka Heights)